Marco Mazzoni's "Santa Lucia" Hand Embellished Print
Marco Mazzoni “Santa Lucia”
“Santa Lucia” is an limited edition of forty hand-colored intaglio prints by Marco Mazzoni. The edition was printed exclusively for, and is being sold by Hi-Fructose Magazine. Each framed print has been impressed onto Rives BFK printmaking paper in black ink and uniquely embellished by Marco in colored pencil.
- Released July 2013
- Edition of 40
- 5 Printer’s proofs
- 5 Artist’s proofs
- 1 Bon à tirer
- Printed from an original Marco Mazzoni image
- Intaglio printed on Rives BFK printmaking paper with Charbonnel inks
- Each print uniquely hand-colored in pencil by Marco Mazzoni
- Print size: 12” × 9”
- Embossed printer’s chop
- Signed and numbered by Marco Mazzoni
The Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom-designed, embossed, and perforated
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Hand framed by Pressure Printing under UV-proof plexiglass
- Frame size: 16” × 13 ½” × 1”
Each of the 40 prints are unique and different are signed and numbered and only available through the Hi-Fructose Store.
You will not be able to pick a color or number. Prints are $375 Plus $17 Fed Ex Ground Shipping and Handling sent in foam lined boxes. First come first served and because of the one-of-a-kind nature and high value of this item, it will be only available for shipping to US locations. Please allow 2-3 weeks for packout and delivery.
Important: When ordering, because this is an irreplaceable item, please use a secure address, business addresses are preferred. Double check your address before confirming (especially if using Paypal).
If you are ordering other magazines or prints in addition to this item, please make a separate order for those items. thanks!